Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yus Birthday

So it was Yus’s birthday. Dodo told me he won’t be here celebrating yus 24th birthday coz he has to go to JB doing shit stocktaking on the day itself. I called Mim and told her about Yus birthday and try to plan something with her. This is to make sure that Mim will definitely come without giving stupid reasons like, “aku period pain la” because of her laziness. And so we plan Yus birthday.

My plan is to bring Yus somewhere, dress nicely and dinner full with gossips and mengumpat. I wanted to celebrate it like the way we did when we were kids… sticking the pony tail, bashing the donkey, treasure hunt, musical chair………. It’s ramadhan. Since we are party lovers, I thought of kidnapping her to a club, strip her, make her drunk with special flame Lamborghini, and sing the birthday song!............... again, it’s ramadhan. Oh oh I did think of something with guy stripper too! Yes, ramadhan. Guy strippers may be on off duty for the whole month due to the fasting season.

On the day itself, we worked on the plan. Mim made the table reservation by calling a number which is not in service. Meanwhile, I tried to gather as many Yus friends as I could to make it merrier. My plan to order birthday cupcakes for Yus was ruined because the number that I got cannot be reached after calling 80times. So I went out at noon with Jibot trying to find a cake for Yus. The plan was also ruined by Jibot because instead of looking for a birthday cake, we ended up shopping raya until 4pm. Salah Jibot. We went straight from Sg Wang to Palate Palette to make the reservation. Then we headed to Great Eastern Mall coz I still don’t have the fucking birthday cake!!!! It was 6 and we were stuck in the traffic. Nilad has been calling me non stop babbling bout the time. I was supposed to pick up Mim, Nilad, Dayo, Zirra and Yus because everyone wanted to carpool. I rushed to the party plan store in GE and bought a pack of sparkling candles and a kiddies’ princess crown. I couldn’t find the cake! Actually there were a few.. but then I couldn't afford to buy 1.

I rushed back home with Jibot’s crazy driving (his mother called like 12thousand times), got dressed, put on very very little make up, called Mim and Yus to pick me and Nilad… and so we went off to Palate Palette. Nilad, Dayo and Zirra went separately to buy the birthday cake and card. So glad non of us actually puasa that day coz we were very very late! On the way there, Yus kept asking us bout the place we were taking her. Mim kept telling her we are going to take her to the mamak., and sometimes the food court. Yus face changed, but she knew we are going to take her somewhere nice.

I can see Yus big smile when we arrived. We had dinner, gossips and smokes as much as we could. I forced Yus to wear the crown coz she’s the birthday girl! As soon as we finished dinner, Nilad went out to the front of the restaurant and light up the birthday cake. We took Yus outside and sang the birthday song for her.

That night was fun. Even with just a small group of friends, we really had fun.

P/s: Apologies to all for the harsh words. I just love doing that. Sorry for being such a terrible bitch. Haha!






No comments: