Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bitch

No female is ever going to grow up, theyre always going to backstab and be bitches to one another.. it's just the way we roll

There's some people that shouldn't be on this earth, and I use to call them my friends.

Unfortunately, people argue all the time and this becomes more apparent as we get older. People have less reason to praise or compliment you the truth and more reason to argue with u and gain some personal benefit. At the end of the day, cherish friends who are honest and true to you and ignore those who bitch around you. They can be just casual friends, so u don't have to put so much effort into them.


some people they say things are not good

because they are not understood

acceptance is something i do not seek

I will not turn over a new leaf

cause I would rather be stubborn

if this means having no friends

I’d rather be alone

than being a part of your menggelabah society

No comments: