2day I get to berak delightfully, wonderfully, delightfully, marvellously after sooo long. Yes, berak. My blog, remember? Not urs. So WHAT if I want to write about berak instead of _________ [fill in the blank as u wish].
Thanx to the tigers I had last night. That’s the main reason y it came out beautifully. Hehe. Oh, chop.. I had sushi before that. So who did that? Sushi or tiger? Hm?
So last night we went to Eckywoobee and watched football there. From
That was yesterday.
Continue to what I do today. Hm.. today is a very very depressing day. I was crying n crying n crying over a matter that I’m too lazy to write it down. I don’t know where to start. Next time ya.
So since I was toooo depressed I started callin people randomly to calm my emotion that was obviously too problematical to be solved thru da phone. My dear friend Benjamin who apparently just recovered from fever with his good true friend spirit set a date with me that evening.
Met him at Oldtown and chatted for 3 long hours. He’s been a very good friend to me. Even though I didn’t pay no heed to him for quite sometime (n I do realize)… he doesn’t mind and he still cares. He managed to cast away all the problems that I stressed myself with. He didn’t solve it. He just cheered me. Heeeeeeeee~ thanx yo.
2morrow nak lepak ngn safwan plak. I’ve been cancelling my plans with him so many times already since he got back. Its gonna take days for me to catch up with his life! He has been in n out of the country for most of the time since he started working with the oil n gas company. Nak pow duit raya 22 tahun nye… n ajak die gi
No comments:
Post a Comment