Company sent an email to all of us to cancel all
meeting/appointments for a day as we’ll be going out of office to
god-knows-where. Just 2 hints – there will be a bus, wear casual.
7am motherfucker. Ive never woken up so early like that
for ages and u expect me to be at office by 7? Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
But I did anyway. Lol. I was all up by 6 and got to
office lobby on time. It felt like i’m having a massive hangover + stoned. Bus
arrived just as promised, and off we go to don’t know where. They wont tell. We
started taking bets and all hoping that one of it hits the right destination.
Janda baik.
Team building.
What the hell? U could’ve just told us, right? Haha. The bosses
really wanted us to get away from the city and work to the point that they
informed the management to NOT GIVE ANY OF US THE WIFI PASSWORD! Because the 3G
was so poor, everyone was fucked up.
Which is good I guess.
And fun.
But we still have to work. They gave us a few assignments
and we have to develop ad campaigns based on the task given. And at the end of
the session, there was a final panel discussion whereby every team has to send
1 rep to join an open topic discussion.
They pushed me.
Even though I held the bean bags so hard I really don’t want
to let it go.
But they succeed.
And so I went in front and talk shit and manipulate the
topic the best I could as I always do.
If u don’t know how to convince them, confuse them.


No comments:
Post a Comment