Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pissed

I am very upset today that I forced myself to sleep the whole day so I won't be thinking much of today. I am very very upset, disturbed and pissed with the world.

I went to Sony for the THIRD INTERVIEW! penat ok aku ulang alik tempat diorang just for a short interview. I was putting a lot of hope for the job position that I applied as it is something I know I would enjoy myself doing rather than some higher level stress work but boring that others can offer. So I was willing to layan these people there to come back and forth for the sake of that position.

Today I was interview by the Managing Director. Everything went well and fun. He's a very cool and fun person I could tell. The interview was informal - more of a chit chat between strangers. So anyway, I was enjoying my interview and I did really well.

At the end of the interview, he asked me if I have any questions to ask. And I selamba asked him, would you hire me then?. Since the beginning of the interview he was saying all the good things about me so why not just ask him directly. I've had more than 50 interviews and therefore at this situation I know what and when to say and not.

here's what he said.

"I think you are very good and you know what to do (work). I can tell that you have good insights, and your own perspective of this job and I must say I think I don't even have to tell you what to do, and you'll be getting everything done for me. You have good PR and you seem like you can work independently and get along very well with my team. Good personality, something important for the company, business and clients. However, I think you are TOO STRONG FOR THIS POSITION. I think you are beyond this and I don't want to limit your capabilities. You have strength in UPPER LEVELS (which he meant, higher executive and more to corporate). I'm scared to hire you because I don't want you to regret 1 day. You are more than this level. You fit well in the company's international divisions but we are not hiring for the internationals. I might have to discuss back with them about you and get back to you by this Friday."

This is the reason why I'm still jobless. Being too good is scarying people and knowing too little means I better jual nasi lemak je.

I don't want to wait til Friday coz I've lost my enthusiasm of getting this job.

I'm going back to sleep coz I'm so disturbed right now, again.

No comments: