Ok… so daddy, mama and abang went to LA – working on daddy’s event there. They left me here because somebody needs to take care of a lot of things here (or so they said). Whatever. I don’t really have issues with them going/leaving me here… I’m cool with it. Daddy goes there every year since the past 5 years. I followed them last year and I still have years ahead of me that I can join. So it’s not something I would be mad about. Afterall, they’re working there. Not so much of having holiday all the time.
I’m pissed with my brother coz he just can’t seem to shut his fucking mouth or cut his fingers off the keyboard from telling me stories there. Ok, so they went shopping. Cool with it. Shopping spree on branded things. Not cool. Staying at the most luxurious and largest hotel in Los Angeles. No prob. Staying at San Pedro. Heh, harbor area? So not a prob to me. RIDING A HUMMER LIMO FROM DOWNTOWN TO SAN PEDRO – I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU. Can’t u just keep it to urself? Don’t u know how to respect other family members? Bloody hell.
Wassup with u carrying a Victoria Secret paperbag? And u took a picture of urself carrying it and put it as a profile picture on fb? Watafakwatafakwatafak is wrong with my brother?? Did he finally realize that being a girl suits him better? VS is not the thing u wanna show off with, bitch. VS is for girlsssss! Daddy told me abang bought a handbag as well. He thinks it’s for me. I think it’s for himself. U’re doing this on purpose – to make me suffer here. Fuckyew.
And u bought 5 ipods thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m dying. I don’t know what else my brother is not telling me. I’m just going to prepare myself for a heart attack when he comes back. That’s y I need to kill him first.
Who’s in? I’ll give u 1 of the ipod for free. Hihi.
No comments:
Post a Comment