Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Childhood


i used to be tembam

-I was a very hyper child (yea, u knew)


-I got bruises and cuts almost everyday of my childhood time (til now I guess).


-I hated wearing dresses my mom bought for me. All went to charity at mim’s house.




-I used to be crazy over barbie. Hahahahahahahaha. I’m serious.


-I grew up with a lot of boys. I was like a twin pair with my only-1-year-older brother and my neighbours are all boys. I’m surprised I’m not a pengkid.


-My playmates/neighbours were:

Rahim’s Family – Faizal & Fazli (twins), aji , razlan.

Ummi’s Family – aie, asyraf

Reza

Azmir

Dodo

Ezra


-Ok, so I do have girls in my neighbourhood – dayana (who never came out of the house at all), zarina (who wasn’t always around), kak win (too old), asna (under family protection).


kecik2 dah glamour


-I’m still close with dodo til now, aie n ezra sometimes during neighbour gossiping time along with makcik2.

Sometimes when I feel like playing masak2, I made sure all of them play with me too. So sorang jadi mak, anak, suami, nenek, atuk, pakcik, makcik………. And all of them will do as I told them to. And I wont write anything about playing makeup2 in here.


-I went to an all girls school in primary and got punished all the time for being to hard on my classmates. I made a girl cry just because I said bodoh unintentionally.



u wont recognize me, blur kot


-I was a librarian at CBN. Woahhh.


-Standard 4, I was so proud when my class teacher asked me to be the class rep/monitor for 1 DAY. I didn’t know it was actually a punishment. I suke ejek my class rep. maybe that’s y.


-I used to be the one to close my school’s gates because I was always the last to leave the school. I had to wait for my faking brother til his evening session ended. My school has only 1 session from standard 1 to 6 – morning. My brother has morning and evening.


-During the time I was at cbn, one of my bestfriend was the school’s pak guard. Coz I selalu teman him lepak til petang. And close the gates.


-Under influence by my senior, I did a prank call to bomba asking for Mak Jah.


-I hated doing homework. I never did. Was always punished by my teachers.


-Because I hate doing homework, and punished, I told my mom I hate my teacher coz she liked to scold me. Mummy went to the school n told the principal that the teacher scolded me all the time……………………………. Not knowing that her daughter was scolded because of that.


-My teacher was assigned to teach another class because of me.


-I faked sickness to avoid going to classes I had to submit homework. Hehe.


-I left CBN happily after standard 4 coz I couldn’t stand politeness, kindness and girlishness.


-I had a culture shock when I entered skolah campur in standard 5.


-I never knew boys were so evil. I was dethroned.


-I became passive when I was in skts. I was too scared of the boys and the alim girls.


-I went to a shop near my house 1 day. I was riding my bicycle (junior rempit wannabe) and my classmates (girls) saw me. The next day the girls came in a group to me.


“Awak, smalam kitorang nampak awak pegi kedai,”


“Oh yeke? Kenape tak panggil?,”


“(That’s not the point, Lydia) Awak pakai seluar pendek sangat. Awak tak takut Tuhan ke? Awak tau tak dosa? Awak kat sekolah sane tak belajar agama?”


I never dare to wear shorts ever again after that. Even in the house.


-I must say that my knowledge about religion was only 20% at CBN. I’m thankful I joined skts n learned more. at least I know more.


-My brother got a computer because of his effort when he scored straight As in UPSR. I got my own computer because of my effort of crying all day, that my parents were not being fair to me. Hehe.


-My abang wishes to kill me since I was born until now.


-I wish to kill my younger brother too when he was born.


-I never knew h during primary and secondary schools eventho we went to the same school. Maybe he was fat n ugly n hairy? Maybe that’s y I didn’t notice him. Not charming enuff? I don’t know. I’ve never seen his pictures back then.


-My class and h’s class were opposite each other. but different level. He’s up there, im down one level here. -----------à hehehe. Dirty.


-The school’s stairs kinda like me. I kept tripping and falling down the stairs all the time.


-I hate sports but I like to join contests like history and English weeks’ contests. I’ve won several.


-I was always late n punished for it – I had to run a few rounds along with the other late students. Most of the time I was the only girl to run besides 40 boys. Hehehehe. Imagine, dengan baju kurung n tudung. Masuk kelas bau macam haram.


-When I walked pass the other classes to get to mine after the Olympic run, some of my friends in those classes will clap their hands. i.am.a.run.way.model.


-My teacher threw a book direct to the back of my head because I was jumping n running everywhere all the time.


-There was a boy who had a big crush on me – gave me presents, chocolates and started smoking since I made a statement that smoking boys are hot. I regret that.


-1 day at a school’s carnival, the DJ read a dedication I will never forget. “To my baby LYDIA, this song is for u and I hope blablablablablabla……”. THE WHOLE SCHOOL HEARD THAT OKAY! I made myself hidden til the carnival ended. But it was sweet of him to that. But for the whole school to hear about it? – not cool.


-He put his email address in the school’s magazine – iloverizna@yahoo.com.


-I have always been fascinated by madness n was labelled insane by most of the people I know.


-I can’t remember how many times I smack my head to the doors at school.


-My bestfriend chika sat next to me in class. She had to listen to my crap all the time patiently. I pity her. We started the cute water bottle trend in class. And we copy each others’ homework all the time. Lazy ass people.


-I like to sleep in class. I don’t know why.


-I have too many embarrassing and memorial things I’ve done in school but I’m just too lazy to write about it.



ye, sangat tak bole blah.

No comments: