2. Watched so many movies
3. Officially broke - money constrain
4. H coloured his hair back to dark
5. Went shopping and spent time with family a lot
6. Bought a new purse - Paris Hilton siottt! gile gedik
7. Want to colour and perm my hair but again, I'm broke.
8. Had a lot of fights with H
9. Need to find something to wear for grandparents 65th anniversary next week
10. Too many upcoming family events - kenduri, birthday, anniversary, wedding
11. Thinking of how bad could it be celebrating raya with no job and no angpau to give to them. disaster - "lydia, where r u working now?" (x 99)... and hear someone whispers.. "kedekut nye lydia bagi duit raya 2 ringgit je" or probably i'll just hide myself behind my mum and stay invisible during the duit raya giving time. sorry aku takde duit nak bagi korang. nah gula2 hacks.
12. Finished reading all the books and need to buy more to kill my boring time.
13. Couldn't be apart from H
14. My close friend, Ska is now wearing tudung. One of my biggest culture shock of the year.
15. Oh I'm so glad both Ska and Zetty are now friends again after a year of their ridiculous fight.
16. My cats are missing. I think my mum gave them away without telling me (she's denying everything)
17. I think my baby brother has a girlfriend (he's been posting weird status on fb). He doesn't want to admit it.
18. A lot more people (mostly family) were blocked from my fb. It's a longgg list yo.
19. I'm starting to forget things especially memories of what I did years ago. kena makan kismis. haha.
20. Me and H are 6 months nowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment