Sunday, January 29, 2012
weddings weddings weddings
Banyaknyaaaa weddingggggg. Stress i. Haha.
Last saturday i was forced by h mom to join their rombongan to h abang longs engagement ceremony. It was held at bandar baru bangi. Total of h side was around 30 pax. We left at 930am from h house to equotorial hotel in bangi as it was the meeting point for the rest of the families there. Sampai je rumah the girl i stood there awkwardly in the middle of the rombongan. I was like, what the fuck am i doing hereeeeee? After tunang discussion i became extremely awkward. I sat at a corner. H was bz with his fam. His mom was busy. I knew no one tho i did talked with a few aunties whom i myself confused which side of family are they from. Lol. When people asked, u anak siapa? #awkwardsilencepause ermm i KAWAN hadri. Heeeee? When people asked h parents, yang ni anak u? #awkwardpausecontinued oh ni my son's soon to be. Hm. Soon to be. #bothawkward.
Mana tak nyaaaaa. Si abang baru nak bertunang. Tiba2 yg adik bawak gf. Nak label apa punnn. That was the reason why i didnt want to join in the first place. I knew people will ask about me and i seriously have no idea how to tell them old folks. I really refused to go but h mom kept on texting me insisting me to join their entourage. Urgh. Never again. Lepas ni nikah i tanak datang. Sanding tak apa.
Wedding. My abangs weddinv is next week. Id be leaving to penang on thursday as the nikah will be on friday. Guess what? I dont have anything to wear! I didnt prepare for the bride side. I totally forgot about it. I only have wednesday to shop on the bajus and shoes and settle other stuff. As the wedding date approaching, me and my family tiba2 laaa datang satubsatu problem. First the bunga telur girls and their dresses. I bought ready made dresses for the girls but the dresses were too big for them. So i took their meisurement and sent to the tailor for alteration. Hah amik kau tak muatttt pulakkkk. Oh goddd. If its big ok lagi. If its small nak buat macam manaaaaaa? Die. Second, the menu. Ini cari pasal la. As u know, my mother works in the hotel industry her whole life. When she found out that the venue doesnt display the food menu for guests reference, she went all chaotic about it. Gosh. Food menu je. She said its not proper to not display the menu on every table. So she has decided to do it on her oown. And up until now she is still looking for the material. Dont know if sempat nak print and stuff. Haih.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment