I don’t know about the guys but from what I’m seeing now, you guys need a guideline. I’m serious. Sometimes men’s apparel are ridiculous and sometimes they make the ladies jealous over it. Check out these photos I attached with.
Mamat stylo.

Here's cutie boy J.T with her #$%^&*$&* girlfriend somewhere on earth
wearing of his own fashion line, WilliamRast.
Very "stylo".. or.. smart gile weh.
"It's clear that not only does JT believe he started this trucker hat trend, he still seems to think it's going on" - Lisa Timmons.
So boys, start finding your own trucker hat now? heh.
Mamat yg patut buat orang stylo.
Marc Jacobs.The famous fashion designer.
Wearing a bright hideous dreadful purple skirt.
Annnddd matching it with gladiator sandals.
hm. kesian.
Sex sells. Cosmetics too.
Fashion disaster.YSL came out with the new men's gayliner,
It is also an easy applicable eyeliner for the guys in case they
mistaken it as a fake mole creator pencil.
The minute you put it on your eyes, it makes your shirt and chest hair dissolve. So be careful where you are when you apply put it on!
1 comment:
Your blog is pretty good.
I really should get to work.
Post a Comment